Exhibit at The Carbon Show
The Carbon Show is the UK’s flagship business exhibition dedicated to helping carbon professionals capitalise on clean, green growth. The show highlights the continuing need for businesses to put in place effective carbon mitigation strategies in order to increase the transition to a low carbon economy.
The exhibition provides the resources, products and services to help organisations reduce and manage their carbon emissions. The dedicated seminar programme enables delegates to understand carbon and energy legislation and hear case studies highlighting success stories.
Why should your organisation exhibit at The Carbon Show 2012?
- The only tailored premier high-level platform addressing the carbon agenda in London
- Dedicated exhibition area to low carbon products, services and solutions
- The only global event looking at the comprehensive life cycle of carbon with key insights into energy efficiency and environmental legislation
- The only exhibition to be supported by The Carbon Trust and leading environmental brand ENDS, including ENDS Report, ENDS Carbon, ENDS Europe, plus national and international media partners (promoted to a database of over 300,000 carbon professionals)
- Excellent branding and promotion to an audience of 2,500+ of end-users from cross-sector organisations (e.g. retail, construction, public institutions, financial services, transport, utilities plus many more) actively seeking advice and low carbon solutions
- Network with senior executives from public and private sector organisations all with a budget to manage their CO2 emissions and reduce carbon within their business
In 2011 The Carbon Show showcased leading companies from across the carbon industry covering:
- Carbon Accounting & Compliance
- Carbon Credits & Offsetting
- Carbon Finance
- Carbon Projects
- Carbon Reduction
- Carbon Trading
- Renewable Energy & Efficiency
Over 1,700 business professionals attended The Carbon Show 2011.
Key visitor job titles included:
Carbon policy manager • Carbon negotiator • Carbon / Emissions broker • Carbon / emission trader • CDM project manager • CEO • Chairman • Chief Sustainability officer • CSR manager • Domestic energy assessor • Economist • Energy adviser • Energy manager • Head of capital strategy • Head of carbon trading • Head of emissions • Head of environmental management • Head of facilities management • Head of low carbon technology • Head of policy and advocacy • Head of regulation • Head of site services • Innovations manager • Managing Director • Operations director • Partner • Principal • R & D director • Site planning director • Strategy director • Transport manager • Sustainability consultant • Sustainability director • Sustainability engineer • Systems manager
Interested in Exhibiting at The Carbon Show 2012?
To find out more about opportunities available, please contact:
Tel: +44(0)20 8267 4785
Tel: +44(0)20 8267 4337