Terms and Conditions
Although Haymarket Exhibitions Limited will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and complete information in this website, Haymarket Exhibitions Limited make no representations or warranties that the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links used directly or indirectly from this website, is accurate, complete or current.
Haymarket Exhibitions Limited may make changes to the information in this website, at any time, without notice and makes no commitment to update this information. Haymarket Exhibitions Limited is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The contents of this website are copyrighted. All copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of thecarbonshow.com website (“the Site”) are owned by Haymarket Exhibitions Limited (“Haymarket”) or other parties.
In consideration of Haymarket allowing you to access the pages of the Site all users of the Site are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use:
1. Subject to what is said below material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, listened to (where appropriate), printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes as a personal information resource in good faith ONLY. Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of Haymarket.
2. You agree that you will not use the Site:
1. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect; 2. in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person; 3. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation; 4. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; 5. to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site; 6. to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party; 7. in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or 8. in any way that might bring Haymarket into disrepute. 3. Haymarket may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site at their sole discretion and they shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
4. You hereby grant Haymarket a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
5. You hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to Haymarket or to the Site.
6. You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or, if under 18, that you are accessing the Site with full parental/guardian consent.
Removal of Material and cancellation of Access to the Site
7. Haymarket shall have the right to refuse to provide you with Newsletters and/or refuse to allow you access to any of the pages on the Site at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and Haymarket shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Haymarket or its employees) arising from Haymarket’s refusal to provide you with Newsletters or your inability to access any of the pages on the Site.
8. Haymarket shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the pages on the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice and Haymarket shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Haymarket or its employees) arising from the removal of such material.
9. The copyright, and other rights, in some of the material appearing on or in the Site may belong to a third party. It is your responsibility to obtain any licences or permissions that may be required to use such material and you agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by Haymarket which arise as a result of your failure to obtain such licences and permissions.
10. The information provided on or in the Site is intended for recreational, non-commercial purposes only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Haymarket and its employees in these pages, the contents of the Site reflect the opinions of the writers, they are personal to them and are naturally subject to change from time to time. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS TO CHECK THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
11. Haymarket cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. Haymarket, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Haymarket or its officers) including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the Site or any other Internet sites or the use thereof.
12. Some of the pages on or in the Site include material (including, but not limited to, advertisements) posted by third parties. Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to Haymarket and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation. Haymarket accepts no responsibility for the content of material posted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
13. On some of the pages of the Site users may be given the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. Haymarket is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by users with any third party.
14. Save unless otherwise stated, Haymarket makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered to you through use of the Site, whether accessed directly or otherwise.
15. Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. Haymarket is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
16. No links from external websites to the Site are permitted without the prior written consent of Haymarket.
17. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the pages of the Site and the Newsletters are free from viruses, Haymarket gives no warranties that they are indeed free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software.
18. Haymarket excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Haymarket or its officers) for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of:
1. the pages on the Site or any other Internet sites; 2. any material downloaded from the Site or any other Internet sites; 3. any Newsletter; or 4. any Publication. Intellectual Property
19. The names, images and logos identifying Haymarket or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of Haymarket, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Haymarket reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
20. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
21. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
22. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Haymarket Exhibitions Limited
23. Haymarket Exhibitions Limited is a subsidiary of Haymarket Media Group Limited (registered in England no. 267189) whose registered office is at 174 Hammersmith Road London W6 7JP.
24. Haymarket is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
25. You hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to Haymarket by you or otherwise obtained by Haymarket about you (“the Personal Data”) may be processed by Haymarket for the purposes of:
1. processing your requests; 2. providing you with information by email or other means; 3. providing you with information about products and services of Haymarket and other parties; 4. providing a personalised service; 5. maintaining accounts and records; 6. administration of membership records; 7. statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys; 8. assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site; and 9. information and databank compilation and administration.
26. THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE HAYMARKET DISCLOSING YOUR DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. If you do not wish your Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to Haymarket.
27. You also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Your Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union. If you would prefer not to have your Personal Data transferred in this way, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to Haymarket.
29. From time to time we may also notify you of other goods and/or services offered by Haymarket or others. If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, or if you do not wish your Personal Data to be processed in the manner outlined above, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to Haymarket.